LEGAL NOTICE LSSI CE
LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY LSSI
SPORT LIFESTYLE, SL, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use. Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. SPORT LIFESTYLE, SL reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, with publication on the SPORT LIFESTYLE website being understood as sufficient. , SL.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA
- Domain name: http://www.mmrbikes.com
- Company name: SPORT LIFESTYLE, SL
- NIF: B-74221458
- Registered office: Travesía de la Industria, 20. 33401 Avilés, Asturias (Spain).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE or, if applicable, licensed or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case prior written authorization from the CONTROLLER. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author. The designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside the CONTROLLER and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. The CONTROLLER expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website of https://www.mmrbikes.com, SPORT LIFESTYLE, SL Travesía de la Industria, 20. 33401 Aviles, Asturias (Spain).
The CONTROLLER acknowledges the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of their owners, their mere mention or appearance on the website not implying the existence of any rights or responsibility over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same. . To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the physical address at: Travesía de la Industria, 20. 33401 Avilés, Asturias (Spain).
LEGAL BASES OF PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS
SPORT LIFESTYLE SL, with registered office at Travesía de la Industria, 20. 33401 Avilés, Asturias (Spain) and with CIF B-74221458 can carry out nationwide promotions in relation to "MMR BIKES" brand products that will be governed by the following bases:
First: Validity Period
Each promotion is subject to a start and end date determined by SPORT LIFESTYLE SL In the event that the promotion consists of the delivery of a gift product, the promotion will end when the stocks of the gift provided for in the promotion run out, or when the deadline is reached, whichever occurs first. In any case, the maximum duration of any promotion will not exceed three months from its launch.
Second: Geographical scope
The promotions will have a national scope throughout the Spanish territory.
Third: Personal sphere
Individuals who participate in a private and non-professional capacity, of legal age, with legal residence in Spain, will have the right to participate in the promotions. The possibility of participating is personal for the purchaser of the Product described in the fourth and non-transferable Base.
Fourth: Object of the Promotion. participating products
In each promotion the object of the same will be specified. They may consist of:
(i) In the delivery of a gift with the purchase of a specific and determined product of the "MMR BIKES" brands. In each promotion, the product and the gift will be properly identified, so that consumers who purchase and pay for any of these products and comply with the conditions and requirements of these General Bases and the particular ones of each promotion, will be entitled to receive the gift described in each promotion.
(ii) In a discount on the maximum recommended retail price of the specific and specific specified product. Each promotion will indicate the percentage discount or the fixed amount of discount on the maximum recommended price of each product.
Fifth: Operation of the promotion
Unless otherwise indicated in each specific promotion, the following rules will apply:
(i) In the case provided for in the fourth section (i). The participant must acquire any of the products referred to in the promotion, in accordance with the provisions of these Bases, in the particulars of each promotion, during the Valid Period referred to in the first Base and within the scope to which Refers to the second Base. You must pay in full the price of the product purchased and keep the original of the invoice and the receipt of payment for the product. The identity of the participants can be verified through official documents that the participant must provide. SPORT LIFESTYLE SL will examine the documentation and complying with the requirements of these Bases and the particulars of each promotion, will deliver to the buyer, free of charge, the gift specified in each promotion. SPORT LIFESTYLE SL reserves the right to request additional documentation accrediting compliance with the Bases of the promotion. The gift object of each promotion is subject to these Bases and the particular conditions of each one of them. The gift cannot be exchanged, returned or compensated with any other product. In the event that the participant rejects the gift, they will lose the right to it and no other gift or compensation will be offered. In case of return of the Product object of each promotion, the participant will lose the right to the Gift. If the Gift has already been delivered, the participant must: (i) either return the gift simultaneously to the return of the product, provided it is unused, in perfect condition and with all its packaging intact or (ii) either it will be deducted the value of the gift established in Base Five of the price to be returned to the participant.
(i) In the case provided for in the fourth section (ii). The participant must acquire any of the products referred to in the promotion, in accordance with the provisions of these Bases, in the particulars of the promotion, during the Valid Period referred to in the first Base and within the scope to which Refers to the second Base. The percentage indicated in each promotion or the fixed amount provided for in each promotion will be applied to the maximum recommended retail price at the time of purchase. The participant must keep the original of the invoice and the receipt of payment for the product. In case of return of the Product object of each promotion, the participant will lose the right to the benefit of the promotion.
Sixth: Processing of personal data
The personal data provided by the participants in each promotion to SPORT LIFESTYLE SL will be treated in strict compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and the General Protection Regulation. of Personal Data (UE) 2016/679 -hereinafter, "RGPD"-. The person responsible for data processing will be SPORT LIFESTYLE SL, and they will be used exclusively by this company without transferring them in any case to third parties. The purpose of the treatment will exclusively be to inform the participants of products manufactured or marketed by SPORT LIFESTYLE SL or special promotions. The participant in the promotion consents to the processing of the data and is informed of the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment and to submit claims to the control authorities (SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY)
Seventh: Acceptance of the bases
Participation in the promotion implies the express acceptance of these Bases and the particular conditions of each promotion.
Ninth: Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
These Bases and the development of each promotion are subject to Spanish legislation. The parties submit to the territorial jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Avilés, Asturias.
LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY LSSI CE
Due to the entry into force of the aforementioned modification of the Information Society Services Law LSSI CE established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies. , before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED IN THIS WEB SITE
Technical and functional cookies
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
Most browsers indicate how to configure your browser so that it does not accept cookies, so that it notifies you each time you receive a new cookie, as well as to disable them completely.
To control what use you want to make of your information, you can configure the browser of your terminal in the way that you deem most convenient for you.
In any case, we would like to point out that if technical and/or operational cookies are disabled, the quality of the website may decrease or it may cost more to identify you.
We indicate the following links, where you can find more information about the different browsers:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Firefox : support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari : support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Google Chrome : support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
INFORMATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT TO THE USER
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER: SPORT LIFESTYLE, SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the person in charge of the treatment of the User's personal data and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December, regarding the protection of personal data, for which the following treatment information is provided.
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are: Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. Carry out statistical studies. Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them. Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data. themselves.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to any recipient. Rights that assist the User:
Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment. Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations. Contact details to exercise your rights: Postal address: Travesía de la Industria, 20. 33401, Avilés, Asturias (Spain).
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION ACCORDING TO LOPD AND GRPD
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER. Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto. The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.
SECURITY MEASURES DATA PROTECTION
3. SECURITY MEASURES: In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which that are treated. The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The objective of the SLS BIKES Quality, Environment and SSL Policy is to provide products and services that satisfy the requirements of the clients and those that are legally established, all this minimizing the impacts on the environment and the occupational risks of the workers.
The Management will communicate this Quality, Environment and SSL Policy to all personnel who work for our company or on behalf of it, as well as to all interested parties.
The ultimate Responsibility for the coordination and execution of the actions necessary to guarantee Quality, respect for the environment and the prevention of damages and injuries to workers falls on the Management. However, it will delegate these responsibilities, assigning sufficient authority for its performance, taking care of its communication and understanding throughout the organization.
The Management has made the decision to adopt a Quality, Environment, and SSL Policy based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 45001:2018 standards implemented and widespread in all areas of the company. With the application of the requirements contained in these Standards, it is intended:
- The Manufacture, design and/or commercialization of all types of bicycles, spare parts and accessories, which achieves total customer satisfaction, through a correct determination, understanding and compliance with their requirements, legal requirements and risks. that can affect them.
- The final Quality of our products and services provided, these being the result of planned and systematic actions, establishing Improvement Objectives for this purpose, which are analyzed and evaluated periodically.
- The optimization of available resources, for the establishment, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality, Environment and SSL Management System.
- The highest level of safety at work, the promotion of health and the prevention of accidents, of the personnel who work for the organization or on behalf of it, as well as the motivation and satisfaction for the development of their skills and knowledge, their personal development and development of a culture of Quality, Environment and SSL.
- Compliance with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes, trying to achieve the expected quality, environmental and SSL objectives, seeking for this a continuous and sustained improvement over time, for which they are identified, analyzed, periodically evaluate, treat and review the risks or opportunities that directly or indirectly affect our company.
- The acquisition of the commitment to continuous improvement, the protection of the Environment and the prevention of pollution generated by our activity, as well as the SSL of the workers and those who work on their behalf, continuously monitoring all those activities and / or infrastructures that have an environmental impact or on people. For this, those Environmental Aspects and Labor Risks that affect our activity are identified, analysed, evaluated and reviewed, in order to minimize their impact.
- Actively work to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to SSL.
- Exercise the consultation and participation of workers in the contents of occupational health and safety that affect them.
The SLS Bikes Management
August 05, 2022
SPORT LIFESTYLE SL, has carried out the "MMR BIKES INTERNATIONAL" Project in 2022 with the support of the Institute for Economic Development of the Principality of Asturias (IDEPA) co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER).